The Federal government has completed the construction of the Nnamdi Azikiwe mausoleum which was started in 1996.
The project initiated by Federal Government in honour of the first president of Nigeria in 1996, came to completion 22 years after its initial commencement.
Posting photos of the new completed mausoleum, President Buhari’s personal assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad wrote
This is Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum in Onitsha, Anambra State, abandoned since 1996 by previous governments and is now being completed by President @MBuhari. Pic 1. From 1996 – 2015 Pic 2. From 2015 – 2018
- Buhari Is Working, See Photo Of Airport Lounge He Renovated – Bashir Ahmed
- Photos: Group of Nigerians dole out N45m to purchase APC presidential nomination form for President Buhari
- 2019: ”President Buhari will beat Atiku in Adamawa, Dankwambo in Gombe, Lamido in Jigawa state” Bashir Ahmad boasts, asks people to save his tweets
- ”None of president Buhari’s daughter is a member of the NNPC board” presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, reacts to misleading tweet
- Presidency denies report of President Buhari extending his UK Vacation
- Photos of newly built terminal at the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport set to be commissioned by president Buhari this year
- President Buhari’s team releases first campaign photo
- BREAKING NEWS!! Minister Of Finance Reportedly Resigns
- Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos)
- Lol! Twitter User Claims Woman In Labor Has Refused Giving Birth Until Buhari Resigns, See Bashir Ahmad Reply
- Nigeria Air, National Carrier Project has been suspended indefinitely – Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika
- Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, list 5 categories of ‘insane’ people who oppose President Buhari