Football is a game of passion, emotion and ecstasy. It is an encapsulation of the good, bad and ugly records. These are some of the most interesting records in football history:
- 1. Ryan Giggs scoring 100+goals without a single hat-trick.
- 2. Sergio Ramos collecting 26 yellow cards in 38 matches.
- 3. Tottenham not winning the league in 58 years.
- 4. Lionel Messi scoring 91 goals in a single year.
- 5. Kanu Nwankwo playing 6 different AFCON tournaments, without scoring a single goal.
- 6. Lewandowski scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes.
- 7. Lingard not registering a single shot on target in 25 matches.
- 8. Eric Bailly’s shot that went outside the stadium.
- 9. Liverpool reaching 97 points without winning the league.
- 10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Christiano Ronaldo scoring a goal in every minute of a football match during their careers.
- 11. Sadio Mane scoring a hat-trick in two minutes.
- 12. Zinedine Zidane not getting caught offside throughout his career.
- 13. Real Madrid winning 3 consecutive UCL trophies.
- 14. Harry Kane scoring over 150 goals without winning any trophy.
- 15. Phillip Lahm not getting a single red card throughout his career.
- 16. Jonathan Sweswe playing the whole 90 minutes of a football match without kicking a ball.
Which of these records is harder to break?